The Eagle Eye Security Camera Video Management System (VMS) won the Security Industry Association’s (SIA) Best New Product award – the on-demand, cloud managed surveillance system won “Best in Hosted Solutions” category at SIW’s annual ISC West conference.
The SIA is a nonprofit international trade association that represents more than 350 electronic physical security product manufacturers, specifiers, integrators and service providers. The ISC West electronic physical security industry conference and exhibition brings more than 1,000 international and domestic security product manufacturer companies and more than 25,000 security professionals to Las Vegas each year.
“We are thrilled to receive the SIA’s prestigious “Best New Product” award for our cloud-managed security and operations video management system,” says Dean Drako, President and CEO of Eagle Eye Networks. “We are honored to provide customers and resellers with an award-winning solution that meets their needs for on-demand, flexible deployment and high security.”
The Eagle Eye Security Camera VMS gives companies the tools to meet their security and business operations goals:
- Mobile and web video access with critical alerts
- Simple, fast on-demand deployment and support
- Compatibility with most IP and analog cameras
- Complete flexibility to store video in the cloud, on premise, or any combination of the two
- Eagle Eye Complete Privacy Encryption™
- Intelligent Bandwidth Management ™