Latest solution unifies and simplifies multichannel self-service and proactive engagement with a single, software platform
- Transforms customer service strategies with combined SMS, email, and phone-based campaigns that increase results
- Intelligently coordinates services and resources based on real-time insights
Avaya today announced new and enhanced Customer Experience Management solutions to help businesses eliminate the fragmented, high-effort service that jeopardizes customer loyalty and revenue growth. From a single software platform, new capabilities increase reach and bring every aspect of the customer experience into a seamless, dynamic stream with greater, real-time visibility into interactions and contextual information. The end result is a transformed customer experience built one interaction at a time.
According to a recent Avaya survey, 93% of business managers recognize that not providing a holistic, personalized, proactive customer experience has potential consequences which can include lost customers, missed sales opportunities and lower revenue, and reduced loyalty.
Avaya Customer Experience Management (CEM) solutions help deliver that holistic, proactive experience by enabling companies to centralize and orchestrate all mobile, web and contact center interactions that occur throughout a customer care cycle. Companies can now easily design and manage interactive proactive outreach and self-service applications over SMS and email along with existing mobile, phone, video, and other touch points from a single platform. By doing so, companies have greater visibility, insights, and control across mobile, web and the contact center and enable a consistent, omni-channel customer experience that’s missing from many customer service strategies today.
The new capabilities are available now and offered through the following applications:
- Avaya Aura® Experience Portal 7.0 is Avaya’s market-leading application platform for omni-channel inbound and outbound self-service and contact routing applications from Avaya and Avaya DevConnect Partners. The latest release builds on the platform’s open, Web services-based architecture with support for two-way SMS and email. New zoning capabilities make it easier to localize delivery of customer care calls and reduce network charges.
- Proactive Outreach Manager brings together management of all outbound communications, from agent-based predictive dialing campaigns to automated voice, email, SMS alerts and services into a single solution managed on Avaya Aura Experience Portal. The new release supports agent-based predictive dialing with both Avaya Aura Call Center Elite and the latest release of Avaya Aura Contact Center.
- Intelligent Customer Routing helps optimize each and every interaction through real-time visibility into caller intent, cross channel interaction history and other business insights. The latest release allows even finer control based on target service levels, enterprise resources, and customer segmentation.
Avaya Proactive Outreach and Intelligent Customer Routing applications run on Avaya Aura Experience Portal. Avaya Aura Orchestration Designer, which comes free with Avaya Aura Experience Portal and Avaya Aura Contact Center, allows developers to create self-service and agent workflows across mobile, SMS, email, social, and other contact center and web touch points.
Further, the next evolution of the Avaya Aura® Collaboration Environment will build on these capabilities to enable simplified context management, enterprise work assignment, real-time speech analysis, WebRTC and more. Avaya Aura Collaboration Environment enables rapid, cost-effective solution development and repeatability. Non-developers can integrate snap-ins for drag and drop programming of real-time and long running transactions. Avaya CEM-ready now, the next release of Avaya Aura Collaboration Environment and Avaya Snap-ins will be generally available later this year.
Avaya Professional Services help companies optimize Customer Experience Management through a complete menu of services for self-service and agent-assisted contact center environments.
“Companies can no longer afford to maintain the status quo by relying on older contact center technologies thinking the expense and disruption of an upgrade will put their operations at risk. The bigger picture is that if they don’t address the changing customer demands their entire business is already at risk. Avaya enables companies to close the gap between what customers expect today and help companies build truly legendary experiences – one interaction at a time.”
MARK DE LA VEGA, VICE PREISDENT AND GENERAL MANAGER, CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS
“When we merged the two customer care solutions from Telefonica: Fixed Line and Mobile, we were dealing with a very complex situation and desperately needed to simplify our contact center to ensure a reliable, consistent customer experience. Simplicity was critical with over 25,000 agents spread across different continents, systems and with a huge diversity of services. Since we’ve implemented the Avaya Contact Center solution we have been able to dramatically improve service and realize faster times to market for new programs and services.”
MARIO SORO FERNANDEZ, CRM DIRECTOR
“As the way customers interact with businesses is rapidly evolving, companies must put greater emphasis on customer engagement, expectations, and the overall customer experience. The business impact of managing these interactions effectively is well understood, but it’s becoming increasingly more complex with the evolution to multi- and eventually omni-channel communications. Businesses need a platform that is simple and intelligent enough to keep them consistently ahead of their end customers’ expectations. Avaya’s recent portfolio enhancements to deliver “The Avaya 360-Degree Customer Experience”, leveraging key enabling technologies that operationalize business KPIs, is a step forward in that journey. Taking advantage of the unified platform for omni-channel self-service and proactive engagement, businesses are likely to gain better insight and better context of each customer interaction to better manage and enhance customer engagement and eventually improve overall customer lifetime value.”
KRISHNA BAIDYA, RESEARCH MANAGER, ICT PRACTICE – ASIA PACIFIC
FROST & SULLIVAN