After the successful yet exuberant launch of MFP printers with optional feature of Wi-Fi connectivity, Kyocera Document Solutions has unveiled a Multi Functional Printer, TASKalfa 2551ci, a color A3 MFP, with color copy/color network/color network scan. The quintessential printer is embedded with a P1022 (Dual Core) /800 MHz processor and a 3GB RAM which will make the printer to work efficiently yet with a much faster speed. The hard-disk comes with 160 GB.
The Key Feature of this printer being a Swivel/Slide type screen with features like Wireless LAN (optional) Embedded OCR conversion for scanning (optional), Password Protected Printing, Security Watermark Feature etc.
The High end printer which comes with the wireless feature as an option starts at a price range of Rs.2.5 Lakhs. The Wireless printing is for convenient placement of machines anywhere in the office without the need for a network cable.
The A3 colour all rounder for demanding work groups
- Up to 25 A4 pages per minute in colour
- Standard 3.5 GB RAM + 160 GB HDD for memory and storage
- Standard network printing and colour scanning
- Optional fax functions: network fax, dual fax and Internet fax
- Optional one-path duplex document processor scans up to 100 ipm
- Optional 1,000-sheet-finisher for stapling and punching
- Optional scan to searchable PDF solution (OCR).
- Long-life components provide unprecedented efficiency and reliability
K Swethanarayan, MD, Kyocera, Documents Solutions, “At Kyocera, we endeavor to develop printers that provide customers with efficiency, quality and a lower total cost of ownership, like this particular range of printers and Apps. Kyocera’s high-end yet Multi Functional Printers starting from 35 ppm and above, with an optional feature of Wi-Fi connectivity”
He further reiterates, “Most importantly, the wireless printing is for convenient placement of machines anywhere in the office without the need of a network cable”